Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure

So i received the Impress Press-on Manicure VoxBox last month and I'm only getting to review it now. Sorry for the delay!! This product was send complementary by Influenster and Broadway nails.

Firstly, here are some photos (good and bad):


Please note that these photos were taken after a week of wear!!!!












The designs on them are great, although I would have preferred brighter colours. :-) Nevertheless, I was impressed with how detailed and fun they are.

When I was applying them, I found that the nail cleaner included in the package would dry up really fast. Maybe they can include two in the packs instead? I'm sure you can get 2 applications out of the nails if you're lucky enough that the sizes fit your nails.

An issue I had was that my thumb nail is big. The biggest size nail in the box barely covered my thumb. The result was that I had to file the sides of my thumb-nail  so that it would not jut out.

However, after i applied all my nails I was left feeling very pleased. Instant manicure in 10 minutes!

On the minus side, I had a nail pop off within the day. I had to reapply with a different nail because the glue had dried up. I felt a little disappointed; would this happen to all my nails? I was afraid to scrub too hard in the shower, and washing my hands ended up being a test of the skills.

A couple nails popped off a few days (!) later, which in hindsight, I am impressed with since I do a lot of heavy-duty work with my hands.

The worst part of this whole thing was that I had nowhere fancy to go! I wish I had an event or an outing to go to to showcase my nice nails but school got the best of me and I was a hard-at-work little bee for most of the month. I did get compliments on the nails from my classmates, who all though that the nails were real and not fake ones. Score!!

I am keeping my unopened box until something comes up.

The photos you see above are about a week into wearing them. You can see that the edges are beginning to come unstuck. I had to make a decision and take them off later that day because they were getting caught in things .

In the end, I loved the impress VoxB. These nails are wayyy better that other brand stick-on nails I've tried. I highly recommend you try them. You'll definitely not regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment